Harvesting Wild Reishi Mushrooms
Reishi Mushroom aka Hemlock Varnish Cap Ganoderma tsugae How to Identify Harvest & Cook
How to: harvest and dry medicinal mushrooms Turkey Tail, Reishi and Chaga
16 Wild Edible Mushrooms You Can Forage This Autumn
Turkey Tail Mushroom | Medicine Making, ID, Harvest, and More
Hemlock Varnish Cap Mushroom – How To FIND HARVEST COOK & EAT Similar to Reishi
Lobster Mushrooms Complete Info: How to find, identify, preserve, and a few recipes!
9 Wild Edible Mushrooms You Can Forage This Spring
3 New Reasons To Consume Medicinal Mushrooms — New Research with Adam Haritan
7 Trees Every Mushroom Hunter Should Know
Welcome to Medicinal Mushrooms, a D.I.Y. book about navigating the fields of mushrooms in order to get the medicinal benefits that mushrooms can provide. This book takes the art of mushroom picking very seriously because while mushrooms are currently at the forefront of some pharmaceutical industries for helping to cure the sick, they are also very well known for having unintended effects, which including being high and dying. Talk about your lows and highs in the Mushroom Kingdom.
In the first chapter, we will go over the danger of mushrooms, including
- Why you should have a healthy fear of the unknown when it comes to dealing with mushrooms
- Why you don’t need to deal with this if you can find your mushroom at a trust company, which means you can grow the mushrooms yourself rather than searching the wild
- Some of the many health properties shared by all mushrooms
In the second and third chapter, we go over why you should really study mushrooms before ever going near them. In this, we talking about the many families and mushrooms along with why the existence of mushroom families is important to identifying mushrooms. Additionally, we reinforce the concept of how dangerous mushrooms are and how to identify the more obviously poisonous ones while providing examples of mushrooms that don’t always follows these traits. We will also go over where you can find most of the mushrooms that you intend to pick.
In the remaining chapters, we go over:
- The most popular medicinal plants available to use
- The climates that these plants normally grow in
- The properties that these mushrooms tend to provide.
This book will provide you a Mushroom 101 to get you started and, hopefully, a healthy respect for the plants that provide us with most of the pharmaceutical medicines we currently use to keep ourselves alive.
- Paperback: 26 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (19 Mar. 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1986435997
- ISBN-13: 978-1986435994
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 0.2 x 22.9 cm